DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PAPERS For the 2012 MIDYEAR POGS-MULTICARE INTERESTING CASE and RESEARCH PAPER CONTEST
In line with the society’s continuing efforts to promote scientific paper writing, it is my pleasure to announce that POGS is now accepting submissions for the 2012 MIDYEAR POGS- Multicare Residents’ Interesting Case and Research Paper Contest. Deadline for the submission of entries is on February 29, 2012.
This is to continue to emphasize to its’ members the role of such undertaking of improving the quality of OB-GYN practice in the country.
The final presentation of the Finalist will be part of the Midyear Convention program to be held in Bacolod City on April 25, 2012.
Enclosed are the Guidelines and Criteria for the above-mentioned activity.
Thank you in anticipation of your active participation.
Very truly yours,
ENRICO GIL C. OBLEPIAS, M.D.
Chair, Committee on Research
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PAPERS For the 2012 MIDYEAR POGS-MULTICARE INTERESTING CASE and RESEARCH PAPER CONTEST
- POGS-Multicare Paper Contest
- Philippines ranks # 48 in Maternal Mortality
- AAGL Position Statement: Route of Hysterectomy to Treat Benign Uterine Disease
- From Research to Practice: Training in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research
- 1st Bi-Annual Trainors' Meeting Downloadable Materials
- The TAKEDA SCIENCE FOUNDATION announces its Scholarship/Fellowship Program for 2012
- POGS Position Statement on RH Bill
- WHO policy brief on CS without indication
- POGS Millenium Development Goals (MDG) Countdown Program